BCWipe - Enterprise Edition
Data Spill clean-up got you down?
Reduce downtime by optimizing your resources.
Take command of all wiping activities with Jetico Central Manager.
Jetico Central Manager (JCM), included as a component in BCWipe – Enterprise Edition, has been developed to enable a single person (Administrator) from a central administration computer to control all functions including the initial installation of the Administration Database on a Server and BCWipe client software on any number of remote workstations.
To learn more about JCM or require a free trial, contact us!
- Centralized deployment and management of BCWipe client software on remote computers from Jetico Central Manager console
- Automatic updating of client software
- Create list of wiping tasks such as Wipe Free Space in JCM console and distribute to remote client computers
- 'Enforcer Mode' to remotely wipe selected data, Wipe Free Space and more without end-user intervention
- Wiping tasks such as Wipe Free Space can now be invisible to end-users and run without users logged on
- Block running wiping tasks on unauthorized clients - JCM 2.5
- Option to prevent local users from running BCWipe commands, avoiding unauthorized or undesired wiping
- Centralized logging
- Create global reports in HTML format
- Automatic backup of Jetico Central Manager Database
- Compatible with systems management software (e.g., Microsoft SCCM, LANDesk)
- After entering command line instructions, computers are automatically added to JCM database and installation of client software will start with reports displayed on Deployment tab
- Support for Windows Active Directory (AD)
- JCM can import computers listed in AD database
Windows 2008 Server
Windows 2003 Server
(32-bit and 64-bit versions)
Central management for Mac/Unix systems is now under development
Thank you for contacting Jetico! We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Send us a message - we'll reply within 24 business hours.
Need help now? Call
US: 202 742 2901