Thank you for contacting Jetico! We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Send us a message - we'll reply within 24 business hours.
Need help now? Call Us
US: 202 742 2901
BCWipe Total WipeOut 5 Out Now!
Now with support for Mac, NVMe & Secure Boot - Learn more
Why do you need data wiping? If not thoroughly cleaned, residual data known as Data Remanence, continues to exist after common activities, such as ‘deleting’ or moving a file.
Standard file deletion only removes references to files while the contents remain intact on your hard drive in various places like free space and file slack. Confidential files you intended to erase could easily be restored with widely available undelete tools.
Wiping is a term used to describe the process of shredding contents of a file or disk space beyond recovery. Routine use of wiping tools can remove the pain of Data Remanence and truly protect your sensitive data from unwanted eyes.
Keep your data safe and out of the wrong hands… Contact us to get started today!
Use Cases for Data Wiping
- Securely erase selected files, including Data Remanence
- Remove all traces of user activities, including temporary files, browser & Windows history.
- Wipe files from classified sessions on periods processing workstations (shared computers)
- Clean up ‘classified data spills’ – when data resides somewhere it shouldn’t
- Clearing files with untrusted data (potential malware)
End of Life Data Protection
- Data sanitization for computer disposal, decommission or re-purpose
- Clearing hard drives between classified programs
- Hard drive with proprietary information fails under warranty, then must be securely erased before returning to manufacturer
- Donate used computers securely
How to Permanently Delete Files with BCWipe
BCWipe by Jetico is the most powerful and trusted data wiping utility, engineered for a wide range of users: from experts at large organizations handling national security to people at home concerned with personal privacy.
Wiping solutions from Jetico securely erase all traces of unwanted data beyond recovery.
Use BCWipe to wipe files selectively on active systems, such as for cleaning up data spills.
Selective wiping with BCWipe surgically removes unwanted files while still preserving your operating system and other data you want to keep. Residual data, known as Data Remanence, continues to exist after common activities, such as ‘delete’ a file. Be forensically clean with BCWipe.
Use BCWipe – Enterprise for central management of wiping. The remote data wipe feature allows admins to run wiping tasks using a simple web browser - all without end-user intervention.
Use BCWipe Total WipeOut to erase entire hard drives before disposal, decommission or repurpose.
Run from a bootable disk (CD/DVD or USB), BCWipe Total WipeOut completely wipes out all hard drive data – including boot records, filesystem structures, operating system files and service areas like Host Protected Area (HPA) and Device Configuration Overlay (DCO).
BCWipe Total WipeOut – Enterprise includes remote wiping and ability to wipe unlimited hard drives.
BCWipe complies with U.S. Department of Defense (DoD 5220.22-M) standard, U.S. Department of Energy (DoE M 205.1-2) standard and a set of other standard wiping schemes. You can also create and use your own customized wiping scheme to securely erase sensitive information from storage devices. See all wiping schemes
Compliance with Regulations
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- UK Data Protection Act
- Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI) - South Africa
- Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches) Act 2017 - Australia
- National Electronic Security Authority (NESA) - United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) - Saudi Arabia
- General Law for the Protection of Personal Data (LGPD) - Brazil
- NIST SP 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization
- Australian Information Security Manual (ISM)
- IRS Publication 4812 Contractor Security & Privacy Controls
Contact Data Protection Specialist
The Ultimate Guide to Securely Wiping Your Computer
The Ultimate Guide to Deleting Files Permanently
Data Sanitization 5 Common Myths
Is Destroying Hard Drives Enough to Remove Data?
How- to for BCWipe
How to Delete Files on SSD
How to Wipe Free Space
File Shredding with BCWipe
How to Wipe Deleted Files From Your Hard Drive
How to Delete Browsing History
How to Delete Temporary Files
How- to for BCWipe Total WipeOut
How to Securely Wipe Your Windows 10 Computer Clean
How to Securely & Completely Wipe Your MacBook Clean