By using nothing more than a simple web browser interface, BCWipe Total WipeOut – Enterprise Edition enables one or more persons (Administrator and Operators) to erase hard drives and SSDs on multiple computers simultaneously over the network.
- Centralized wiping
- Run any of the software's DoD-approved wiping schemes to erase hard drives and SSDs on multiple computers simultaneously.
- Centralized reporting
- For auditing purposes, admins can now run and retrieve wiping reports from a central server and download them in multiple formats including DOC, PDF, XLSX, CSV and HTML and CSV. BCWipe Total WipeOut reports are generated in compliance with NIST recommendations. Report Sample
- Browser-based interface
- The new interface enables users to operate the software from anywhere – whether in an office chair or a beach chair.
- Support for media-based wiping policies
- Administrators and Operators can easily configure wiping policies (scheme/DCO/HPA/SECURITY ERASE) per drive type: HDD, SSD or removable. Learn more
- Support for role-based access control
- Administrator: change server settings, control wiping procedures, set wiping policies, generate reports & check logs
- Operator: control wiping procedures & set wiping policies
- Auditor: generate reports & check logs
- Support for several booting options (PXE and CD/DVD, USB)
- Network/PXE boot: Connect a target computer to the network and turn it on for wiping; wiping procedure is controlled from the server.
- CD/DVD, USB (Online Mode): After creating a BCWipe Total WipeOut bootable disk, boot a target computer from the bootable disk; wiping procedure is controlled from the server.
- CD/DVD, USB (Offline Mode): After creating BCWipe Total WipeOut bootable disk, boot a target computer from the bootable disk; wiping procedure is controlled locally and reports can be imported into the server.
- Flexible licensing options
- Customers have the option of buying licenses for a defined number of wipes or keeping with an unlimited annual licensing option.
x86, BIOS or EFI
x64, BIOS or EFI