BCWipe the De Facto Standard for DoD Wipe Compliance
Jetico software has been trusted for over 15 years by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Jetico products practice what they preach: delivering military-standard data protection software.
For over 15 years, BCWipe has been widely accepted as the wiping utility of choice for the U.S. Defense Community to address a variety of security risks. Used primarily in response to data spills for clearing classified data when it ends up somewhere it shouldn't be, BCWipe is relied on to solve challenges posed by malicious or untrusted data as well.
"Your product [BCWipe] is listed as the one to use in cases where we need to wipe deleted files from a computer."
- Information Assurance Officer, U.S. Air National Guard
In addition to the U.S. DoD, Jetico software is long trusted and selected by various government agencies in the United States and around the world.
We support multiple wiping schemes to understand and respect stringent governmental requirements, while still maintaining enough flexibility and scriptability to satisfy your own configurations:
- U.S. DoD 5220.22-M(ECE) - 7 passes
- U.S. DoD 5220.22-M(E) - 3 passes
- DoE M 205.1-2 (U.S. Department of Energy standard)
- German VSITR standard
- Bruce Schneier's recommended wiping scheme
- Peter Gutmann method
- British HMG IS5 (Baseline, Enhanced)
- Canadian RCMP TSSIT OPS-II
- Russian GOST R 50739-95
- US Army AR380-19
- One random pass
- 1-pass zero
- 1-pass test mode
- Create your own wiping scheme with BCWipe's Wiping Scheme Editor, or read a custom scheme from a file
Talk to Jetico today about equipping your agency with military-standard data protection software.
Thank you for contacting Jetico! We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Send us a message - we'll reply within 24 business hours.
Need help now? Call Us
US: 202 742 2901