HIPAA Compliant Encryption for the Healthcare Industry
Few institutions need to be as protective of personal data as healthcare. Mandates such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) have been in place for quite a while to safeguard the security of electronic protected health information (ePHI). Still, the Healthcare industry suffers the most data breaches.
Data Protection Compliance by Jetico
To protect sensitive data throughout the lifecycle, Jetico's portfolio includes:
HIPAA Encryption with BestCrypt
- BestCrypt Container Encryption for selected files/folders
- BestCrypt Volume Encryption for superior whole disk encryption - Read Success Story
'Forensically Clean' Wiping with BCWipe
- BCWipe to surgically remove selected files
+ data remanence beyond forensic recovery
- BCWipe Total WipeOut to permanently erase entire drives for disposal or repurpose
Data Breaches by the Numbers:
- 15,085,302 - Patient health records affected by breach in 2018
- 351 - Data breaches of 500 or more healthcare records in 2018
- 270.4% - Increase in the number of patient records breached in 2017-2018
- 14.34% - Of 2018 of patient records breached in 2018 resulted from theft
- 8% - Of 2018 incidents were due to the loss of a device¹
Isn't it time for your healthcare organization to be compliant? Talk to Jetico and we can help.
¹ Protenus, Inc. in collaboration with DataBreaches.net, PROTENUS 2019 BREACH BAROMETER: 15M+ Patient Records Breached in 2018 as Hacking Incidents Continue to Climb [Online], Available: https://www.protenus.com/2019-breach-barometer [04 Nov 2019].
Thank you for contacting Jetico! We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Send us a message - we'll reply within 24 business hours.
Need help now? Call
US: 202 742 2901