BestCrypt Volume Encryption - Enterprise Edition
Centrally manage disk encryption & SSO with more authentication control
Read Our Latest News
Take command of all disk encryption activities with Jetico Central Manager, now also available for cloud.
Available for both Windows and Mac, BestCrypt Volume Encryption – Enterprise Edition offers an ideal encryption solution for offices with mixed OS environments.
Jetico Central Manager (JCM), included as a component in BestCrypt, enables a single person (Administrator) from a central administration computer to always monitor usage of encrypted data on remote workstations across an enterprise network.
Jetico Central Manager also includes a database for gathering and storing information from client computers, such as log information about deployment and updates of BestCrypt Volume Encryption client modules or rescue information to recover encrypted data in case of emergency.
To learn more about JCM or require a free trial, contact us!
Features - BestCrypt Volume Encryption - Enterprise Edition
Deploy with ease
- Connect client computers to the server and add them to the database automatically by simply running one
- Support for deployment automation using Windows Group Policy or third-party utilities (e.g., Microsoft SCCM, LANDesk) (Windows only)
Remote endpoint encryption
- Control encryption activities from anywhere – now with any device with a web-browser, including smartphones and tablets
- Manage encryption on any remote computers including those outside your corporate network as long as it has internet connection
Central management of encryption policy distribution
- Gain peace of mind with Pre-set encryption policies based on compliance requirements, including HIPAA and GDPR
- Create customized encryption policies to best match their company standards, taking advantage of Single Sign-On (SSO), Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and encrypting used space only
- On client side, end user only needs to enter/set password to initiate encryption as configured by Administrator in JCM
- Admins have additional control of the authentication process on client computers, including Single Sign-On (SSO), password strength settings, custom boot-time prompt and unattended restart (Windows only)
Control user access to encryption/decryption of disk volumes
- Administrator decides whether to allow users to ‘Manage Encryption Locally’ or force their computers to abide by a central policy
Centralized security policies for removable drives
- Encrypt removable drives, such as USB sticks, and set individual security policies for non-encrypted removable drives to be read-only or forbidden entirely
Monitor state of client computers
- Get instant alerts about any problems and see the progress of encryption tasks in real time
- Get detailed logs of selected computers or a group of computers - including full list of changes and instantly view warnings/errors
Create global reports in HTML or PDF format
- Run and retrieve encryption reports for auditing purposes, including comprehensive information about: active accounts, status and number of licenses, status and number of managed endpoints, account activity logs
- Review audit logs to trace back configuration changes made by a selected account or all accounts with complete and precise activity reporting
- Automatically acquire the latest recovery information from client computers in JCM Database to allow security administrators to regain access to encrypted client data in case of emergency or forgotten password
- Schedule automatic updates for both client software and Jetico Central Manager Database
- Automatic backup of Jetico Central Manager Database
Protected network traffic
- Communication between client computers and a server is secured by using public/private key technology with HTTPS protocol
- Sensitive information in Jetico Central Manager Database is securely encrypted
- Client computers are encrypted with the strongest encryption algorithms recognized worldwide: AES, RC6, Twofish, Serpent and Camellia with 256-bit key depending on the encryption policy
MSPs & Bigger Enterprises
- Cluster mode allows setting up several application servers and one control unit to distribute the load. Cluster mode is useful when managing large numbers of encrypted endpoints
- Support for multiple accounts and role-based access control to share responsibilities between multiple personnel and assign access to Jetico Central Manager Console based on role (Administrator, Operator, Auditor)
Managing multiple companies
- MSP can now manage multiple companies from one database and a single console, including separate licensing, software and/or encryption policies
If you would like to translate BestCrypt Volume Encryption client software into your native language, contact Jetico Technical Support.
Windows Server 2019
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
(32-bit and 64-bit versions)
Any Windows starting Windows XP
Any MacOS starting macOS X 10.9
Thank you for contacting Jetico! We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Send us a message - we'll reply within 24 business hours.
Need help now? Call Us
US: 202 742 2901