- Download the latest version of BestCrypt package from Jetico official website: https://www.jetico.com/bcryptSetup.exe.
- Install the program on your PC with all add-ons by running bcryptSetup.exe.
- Decrypt the drive encrypted by TrueCrypt.
Select the drive in TrueCrypt, open the 'Volumes' menu and select 'Permanently Decrypt' item.
- Run BestCrypt Volume Encryption.
- Right-click on the drive you need to encrypt and select 'Encrypt Volume'.
- Define Encryption options, enter and confirm your password.
- Follow the instruction on the screen.
You can pause encryption process any time and resume it later.
- Dismount a drive encrypted by BestCrypt Volume Encryption.
Right-click on the drive in BestCrypt Volume Encryption and select 'Dismount Encrypted Volume'.
To mount a drive encrypted by BestCrypt Volume Encryption, all you need to do is right-click on the drive in BestCrypt Volume Encryption and select 'Mount Encrypted Volume'.
NOTE: Migration of system/boot volumes encrypted by TrueCrypt currently only available on Windows.
For those who only use Volume Encryption, there is a stand-alone version of BestCrypt Volume Encryption
Download success story
For enterprise use, please contact us