Migrate File Containers
Switching from TrueCrypt? Find here simple steps to migrate file containers encrypted by TrueCrypt.
Thank you for contacting Jetico! We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Send us a message - we'll reply within 24 business hours.
Need help now? Call Us
US: 202 742 2901
- Download the latest version of BestCrypt package from Jetico official website:
- BestCrypt for Windows https://www.jetico.com/bcryptSetup.exe
- BestCrypt for Mac https://www.jetico.com/BestCrypt-2.0.dmg
- BestCrypt for Linux https://www.jetico.com/linux/installation.html
- Install the program on your PC with all add-ons by running bcryptSetup.exe.
- Run BestCrypt Control Panel.
- Create a new container by selecting 'New' in the 'Container' menu:
- Define the file name, location, size and encryption properties in the dialog window
- Enter and confirm the password
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- Copy all data from the mounted TrueCrypt file container to the new BestCrypt container.
- To dismount a BestCrypt Container, right-click on the container and select 'Dismount'.
To mount a BestCrypt container, double-click the container in BestCrypt Control Panel or in Explorer.
Download success story
For enterprise use, please contact us