Note: This document is regularly updated and is subject to change without notice. We invite you to share your feedback with us, including reporting issues with our products, via our online contact form.
Minimum System Requirements
Hardware Requirements for JCM Server
- RAM 2 GB
- Free disk space 6 GB
Supported Operating Systems for JCM Server
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.x
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
Required Software for JCM Server
- Oracle Java 8+
- MySQL Server v.5.5+
- Redis v.2.8+
Supported Browsers for JCM Console
JCM Console will run on any one of the compatible, HTTPS enabled web browsers listed below, regardless of operating system.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer V.9+
- MS Edge
For all Browsers
- HTTPS protocols must be enabled
- Cookies must be enabled
- Images must not be blocked
Supported Operating Systems for JCM Clients
- Any Windows starting from Windows XP
09-August-2018 | server v.3.01.0 | agent 1.01.0
- Added ability to change IP address for Jetico Central Manager Server computer.
- Added ability to change default Jetico Central Manager port number.
- Added ability to change password for MySQL database.
- Added software localization for Jetico Central Manager Console.
- Added Italian translation.
22-May-2018 | server v.3.00.9 | agent 1.00.12
- Added support for MySQL v8.
- Excluded system protected OEM partitions from the list of automatically encrypted volumes.
30-March-2018 | server v.3.00.8 | agent 1.00.12
15-February-2018 | server v.3.00.7 | agent 1.00.12
- Implemented ability to add new client computers to a specified group.
- Added 'Search computer' function.
- Added new report type for a specified computer or group.
- Added 'Suspend protection' option for a group of computers.
30-November-2017 | server v.3.00.5
Announced Commercial version 3.00.5 of Jetico Central Manager to centrally manage BestCrypt Volume Encryption - Enterprise Edition.
- New web-based Jetico Central Management Console with redesigned UI
After initial server setup and configuration, the Management Console can be accessed from any device including tower PCs, tablets and smartphones, whether it is Mac, Windows or Android. New UI reflects the status of client endpoints and the progress of applied tasks in real time. New design allows getting info about selected computer, group of computers or even entire companies with just one glance. Redesigned icons outline computers that are policy compliant or have problems reported.
- Support for multiple companies
The new design allows managing multiple companies having separate licensing, software and /or policies from one Console.
- Multiple accounts with different level of access
Share responsibilities between multiple accounts. Assign pre-defined user roles: Administrator, Operator or Auditor and chose which company to grant access to.
- Audit logs
Trace back important changes made to the configuration with explicit activity reporting for all accounts or a selected one within a specified period of time. A periodic review of system-generated logs can detect security problems, including attempts to exceed access authority or gain system access during unusual hours.
- Enhanced reporting
Select a company and generate a report featuring information about active accounts, licenses, managed computers and their current state in just one click. Optionally, an account activity log can be included in this report. HTML and PDF formats are supported.
- Client-Server communication over HTTPS
Client-Server communication is secured with public key encryption and happens over HTTPS channel.
- Encryption policies
Combine variety of encryption settings into one Encryption Policy. Create and save encryption policies for easier distribution of custom encryption settings or use a number of pre-configured policies offered by Jetico. Assign policies to computer groups or selected computers.
- Different encryption algorithms
Select one of the four featured encryption algorithms that complies best with your company standards.
- Enhanced logging
Browse for the log of selected computer or group of computers to see the full list of changes made or use the filter to view only Warnings or Errors reported. Additionally, it is possible to filter only unread messages that require your attention.
- Server clustering
Need to improve performance or balance a server load? New version of Jetico Central Manager Server supports creating a server cluster with multiple nodes to address these issues.
03-August-2017 | server v.3.00.1