Note: This document is regularly updated and is subject to change without notice. We invite you to share your feedback with us, including reporting issues with our products, via our online contact form.
Minimum System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
BCWipe Privacy guards supports the following operating systems:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2019
The software was tested with the following Windows 10 and Windows 11 builds:
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 21H1 (May 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 version 21H2 (November 2021 Update)
- Windows 11 version 21H2
Windows is updated regularly with some settings being added, some removed. We will update BCWipe Privacy Guard accordingly.
02-June-2022 | v.1.1.0 | PrivacyGuard.dll v.220.127.116.11
- Added new settings to the Windows Permissions category
- Added protection against Windows Print Spooler remote code execution vulnerability a.k.a. PrintNightmare
09-February-2022 | v.1.1.0 | PrivacyGuard.dll v.1.1.0
BCWipe Privacy Guard v.1 Beta
07-December-2021 | v.18.104.22.168 | PrivacyGuard.dll v.22.214.171.124
- Ready for Windows 11
- Added new privacy category : 'Notifications and Suggestions'
- Added new settings to the App Privacy category
14-October-2021 | v.126.96.36.199 | PrivacyGuard.dll v.188.8.131.52
- Implemented function 'Restore to your previous settings'
30-August-2021 | v.184.108.40.206 | PrivacyGuard.dll v.220.127.116.11
- Added 4 new settings
- Added automatic clipboard content clearing when disabling Windows Permissions → Clipboard → Clipboard history
- Improved interface behavior when browsing subcategories
24-August-2021 | v.18.104.22.168 | PrivacyGuard.dll v.22.214.171.124
- Announced Beta version of BCWipe Privacy Guard v.1. Click here to see what's new and download the software