Note: This document is regularly updated and is subject to change without notice. We invite you to share your feedback with us, including reporting issues with our products, via our online contact form.
Minimum System Requirements
BCWipe Total WipeOut needs Windows system for Configuration Wizard installation. The Wizard program is used for creating a bootable USB disk and/or preparing an ISO image.
BCWipe Total WipeOut allows you to boot a computer with one of following platforms:
- x86, BIOS or EFI
- x64, BIOS or EFI, including Intel-based Mac
16-March-2021 | v.4.2.02
- Fixed error in reading USB serial numbers for some USB models.
28-April-2020 | v.4.2.00
- Updated Linux kernel modules to version 5.4.22 .
- Updated GRUB module to version 2.04 .
- New license policy: one license = wipe 10 drives.
22-October-2019 | v.4.1.02
- Added option to prevent wiping settings from being changed on the target computer.
- Added ability to change defaults for the manual wiping mode.
13-August-2019 | v.4.1.0
- Added NIST Compliance wiping schemes.
- Added support for solid-state hybrid drives.
- Fixed minor bugs.
05-February-2019 | v.4.0.0
- Added capability to wipe network storage drives (SAN).
- Re-designed interface of BCWipe Total WipeOut Wizard.
- Added media-based wiping policies.
- Improved automatic removal of disk freeze lock.