Note: This document is regularly updated and is subject to change without notice. We invite you to share your feedback with us, including reporting issues with our products, via our online contact form.
Minimum System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
BCTextEncoder supports the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2008 Server
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows 2000
- Improved procedure of public/secret key pair creation in BC Key Manager
14-November-2017 | v.1.03.2
- Fixed 'Error in decoding text' if new lines were inserted in encoded text by e-mail program.
02-December-2015 | v.1.02.1
- Fixed minor bug in 'Public Key Manager' utility.
25-November-2015 | v.1.02
- Updated 'Public Key Manager' utility to comply with the latest key standards.
06-July-2015 | v.1.01.5
- Added option to save text as Unicode/ANSI.
17-October-2013 | v.1.01.1
24-September-2013 | v.1.01
28-June-2011 | v.1.00.6
- Adapted for using inside BCArchive.
- Fixed minor bugs.
05-February-2010 | v.1.00.2
- Fixed error in decoding text encoded with RSA algorithm with a long encryption key.
- Added support of large text files.
14-January-2009 | v.1.00.1