BCTextEncoder Commands and Options
- Open - open a text file to encode or encoded text to decode
- Save - save the current window contents to a file
- Increase Indent - indent the original text with the symbol ">"
- Decrease Indent - remove symbols ">"
- Copy to Clipboard
- Paste from Clipboard
- Generate New Public/Secret Key Pair
- Choose public key for encoding
- Manage Key Database - opens Public Key Manager
- Copy decoded text to clipboard after decoding
- Copy encoded text to clipboard after encoding
- Send encoded text by e-mail now
- Send encoded text automatically after encoding
- Clear clipboard
- Clear clipboard automatically on Exit
- BCTextEncoder Assistant and Hot Key options
- read text from existing file;
- save encoded text to file;
- save decoded text to file;
- paste clipboard text to currently focused window;
- copy currently focused window text to clipboard;
- increase indent;
- decrease indent;
- send encoded text by e-mail;
- choose public key for encoding;
- about BCTextEncoder;
Sytray Icon Menu.
When you start BCTextEncoder for the first time, BCTextEncoder Assistant starts and
creates the icon in System Tray area and shows the balloon.
The Systray Icon has the following pop-up menu: