Open - open a text file to encode or encoded text to decode
Save - save the current window contents to a file
Increase Indent - indent the original text with the symbol ">"
Decrease Indent - remove symbols ">"
Copy to Clipboard
Paste from Clipboard
Generate New Public/Secret Key Pair
Choose public key for encoding
Manage Key Database - opens Public Key Manager
Copy decoded text to clipboard after decoding
Copy encoded text to clipboard after encoding
Send encoded text by e-mail now
Send encoded text automatically after encoding
Clear clipboard automatically on Exit
BCTextEncoder Assistant and Hot Key options
- read text from existing file;
- save encoded text to file;
- save decoded text to file;
- paste clipboard text to currently focused window;
- copy currently focused window text to clipboard;
- increase indent;
- decrease indent;
- send encoded text by e-mail;
- choose public key for encoding;
- about BCTextEncoder;
Sytray Icon Menu.
When you start BCTextEncoder for the first time, BCTextEncoder Assistant starts and
creates the icon in System Tray area and shows the balloon.