Weekend Roundup – 23 January 2023: PayPal Accounts Breached in Large-Scale Credential Stuffing Attack
Thank you for contacting Jetico! We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Send us a message - we'll reply within 24 business hours.
Need help now? Call Us
US: 202 742 2901
Missed Any of the Weekend’s Big Stories?
Here is a selection of top cyber security stories from the last few days:
- PayPal Accounts Breached in Large-Scale Credential Stuffing Attack
- Police Contractor That Promised to Track Homeless People Hacked
- WhatsApp Fined €5.5 Million by Irish DPC for GDPR Violation
Have You Been Breached?
Here are some useful links:
- T-Mobile Says Hacker Accessed Personal Data of 37 Million Customers
- Hackers Now Use Microsoft OneNote Attachments to Spread Malware
- Hacker Group Incorporates DNS Hijacking into Its Malicious Website Campaign
Jetico provides complete endpoint data protection software for National Security, Compliance and Personal Privacy. Trusted for over 15 years by the U.S. Department of Defense, Jetico's BCWipe can wipe selected files beyond forensic recovery such as in response to classified data spills, while BCWipe Total WipeOut can erase hard drive data entirely such as for disposal or decommission. To protect stored data, Jetico's BestCrypt delivers compliant data encryption software for whole disks, virtual drives and selected files or folders. Jetico Enterprise Editions include central management for client software control.
Jetico products are trusted by government and military agencies, all of the top 10 U.S. defense contractors, many national laboratories, as well as various other enterprises and a wide global base of home and small business users in over 100 countries. Founded in 1995, Jetico is privately held and headquartered in the Otaniemi Science Park in Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit jetico.com.