Missed Any of the Weekend’s Big Stories?
Here is a selection of top cyber security stories from the last few days:
- Microsoft Warns of Exchange Server Failures, Pulls August 8 Security Update
- Enhancing TLS Security: Google Adds Quantum-Resistant Encryption in Chrome 116
- MaginotDNS Attacks Exploit Weak Checks for DNS Cache Poisoning
Have You Been Breached?
Here are some useful links:
- PSNI Data Leak: How Big Is the Breach and How Did It Happen?
- Knight Ransomware Distributed in Fake Tripadvisor Complaint Emails
- Data Breach May Have Affected Almost 4,000 University of Utah Health Plan Members
Jetico provides complete endpoint data protection software for National Security, Compliance and Personal Privacy. Trusted for over 15 years by the U.S. Department of Defense, Jetico's BCWipe can wipe selected files beyond forensic recovery such as in response to classified data spills, while BCWipe Total WipeOut can erase hard drive data entirely such as for disposal or decommission. To protect stored data, Jetico's BestCrypt delivers compliant data encryption software for whole disks, virtual drives and selected files or folders. Jetico Enterprise Editions include central management for client software control.
Jetico products are trusted by government and military agencies, all of the top 10 U.S. defense contractors, many national laboratories, as well as various other enterprises and a wide global base of home and small business users in over 100 countries. Founded in 1995, Jetico is privately held and headquartered in the Otaniemi Science Park in Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit jetico.com.