BestCrypt and BCWipe are already built to support Windows 10.
Yet if you use BestCrypt Volume Encryption to encrypt your system volume, please follow our step-by-step instructions:
- Download and install BestCrypt Volume Encryption v.3.75.00 or newer https://www.jetico.com/bcve_setup.exe
- Download the Microsoft Media Creation tool following the link: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
- Create and mount the ISO or create an installation USB
- Run Command Prompt as Administrator, navigate to the mounted ISO / USB and type*:
For x64 system:
Setup.exe /ReflectDrivers "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jetico\BestCrypt Volume Encryption\x64_win10"
For x86 system:
Setup.exe /ReflectDrivers "C:\Program Files\Jetico\BestCrypt Volume Encryption\x32_win10"
- Follow the steps of the Windows Setup Wizard to complete the update process.
*NOTE: If you have BestCrypt Volume Encryption installed as a part of BestCrypt Suite, the commands should be:
Setup.exe /ReflectDrivers C:\Program Files (x86)\Jetico\BestCrypt\BC_VE\x64_win10
Setup.exe /ReflectDrivers C:\Program Files\Jetico\BestCrypt\BC_VE\x32_win10
For additional questions or concerns, please Contact Technical Support