Meet Jetico at the Healthcare Security Forum in Boston
Meet Jetico at the Healthcare Security Forum in Boston on December 9, 2019.
Click here to schedule a 1-on-1 meeting with our team.
About the Healthcare Security Forum
The Healthcare Security Forum focuses on:
- Discovering emerging threats and sharing experts' recommendations to get prepared
- Sharing tips on how to maximize the security of existing tech investments
- Organizing collaborative breakout sessions on issues relevant to organizations in Healthcare
- Showcasing the most-recognized healthcare organizations’ information security programs
- Providing information about the newest tech solutions
Keynote speakers confirmed for the event include:
- Michael Coates, Chief Information Security Officer, formerly of Twitter and Mozilla
- John Halamka, Executive Director, Beth Israel Lahey Health Technology Exploration Center
Jetico provides pure and simple data protection software for National Security, Compliance and Personal Privacy. Trusted for over 10 years by the U.S. Department of Defense, Jetico's BCWipe can wipe selected files beyond forensic recovery such as in response to classified data spills, while BCWipe Total WipeOut can erase hard drive data entirely such as for disposal or decommission. To protect stored data, Jetico's BestCrypt delivers compliant data encryption software for whole disks, virtual drives and selected files or folders. Jetico Enterprise Editions include central management for client software control.
Jetico products are trusted by government and military agencies, all of the top 10 U.S. defense contractors, many national laboratories, as well as various other enterprises and a wide global base of home and small business users in over 100 countries. Founded in 1995, Jetico is privately held and headquartered in the Otaniemi Science Park in Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit jetico.com.
Thank you for contacting Jetico! We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Send us a message - we'll reply within 24 business hours.
Need help now? Call Us
US: 202 742 2901