Jetico Secure Notepad for Android - Beta out Now
BestCrypt Note, Jetico's New Android Encryption App, Is Now Available on Google Play
BestCrypt Note is a secure notepad for Android. Built on Jetico's guaranteed backdoor-free encryption, BestCrypt Note combines a simple note-saving app with proven reliable security.
After setting your password, Jetico's Android encryption app securely saves and stores:
- Personal or confidential text notes
- Credit cards
- Account logins & passwords
- Tap globe icon and select browser; your username is added to clipboard and ready to paste in login.
- Tap handset icon to place calls; outgoing calls are not displayed in Call History.
- Location coordinates
- Tap location icon to find in map.
For a smooth user experience with BestCrypt Note, you can apply tags to categorize your notes.
Features & Benefits
- Data Encryption for Android
- Securely save credit cards, account credentials, contacts… any sensitive notes stored in BestCrypt Note are now protected!
- Proven Encryption with No Backdoors
- Jetico solutions are known and valued for not having backdoors or related vulnerabilities.
- Industry Standard Encryption
- Encrypt your notes by utilizing the industry standard 256-bit AES encryption algorithm.
- User Friendly Interface
- Easily filter and manage your encrypted notes by using tags.
- Enhanced Security
- Prevent notes from appearing in screenshots, switcher or other unsecured displays by enabling the ‘Prevent Third-Party Access’ option.
- Require password after inactivity by customizing the ‘Password Timeout’ option.
- Save encrypted notes at the storage level, and not in device memory; so if your phone gets lost or stolen, intruders can’t access your notes.
- Minimal Permission Requirements
- Just read and write external storage, call logs and contacts. That’s all!
Learn more and download the Beta on Google Play.
Code licensed under MIT license
Thank you for contacting Jetico! We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Send us a message - we'll reply within 24 business hours.
Need help now? Call
US: 202 742 2901