Jetico Secure Notepad for Android - Beta out Now
BestCrypt Note, Jetico's New Android Encryption App, Is Now Available on Google Play
BestCrypt Note is a secure notepad for Android. Built on Jetico's guaranteed backdoor-free encryption, BestCrypt Note combines a simple note-saving app with proven reliable security.
After setting your password, Jetico's Android encryption app securely saves and stores:
- Personal or confidential text notes
- Credit cards
- Account logins & passwords
- Tap globe icon and select browser; your username is added to clipboard and ready to paste in login.
- Tap handset icon to place calls; outgoing calls are not displayed in Call History.
- Location coordinates
- Tap location icon to find in map.
For a smooth user experience with BestCrypt Note, you can apply tags to categorize your notes.
Features & Benefits
- Data Encryption for Android
- Securely save credit cards, account credentials, contacts… any sensitive notes stored in BestCrypt Note are now protected!
- Proven Encryption with No Backdoors
- Jetico solutions are known and valued for not having backdoors or related vulnerabilities.
- Industry Standard Encryption
- Encrypt your notes by utilizing the industry standard 256-bit AES encryption algorithm.
- User Friendly Interface
- Easily filter and manage your encrypted notes by using tags.
- Enhanced Security
- Prevent notes from appearing in screenshots, switcher or other unsecured displays by enabling the ‘Prevent Third-Party Access’ option.
- Require password after inactivity by customizing the ‘Password Timeout’ option.
- Save encrypted notes at the storage level, and not in device memory; so if your phone gets lost or stolen, intruders can’t access your notes.
- Minimal Permission Requirements
- Just read and write external storage, call logs and contacts. That’s all!
Learn more and download the Beta on Google Play.
Code licensed under MIT license