Note: This document is regularly updated and is subject to change without notice. We invite you to share your feedback with us, including reporting issues with our products, via our online contact form.
Minimum System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
BestCrypt Volume Encryption supports the following operating systems, including 32-bit and 64-bit versions:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2011
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
NOTE: Itanium platform is not supported.
21-Dec-2018 | v.4.03.01 | driver 4.14
- Added support for Yubikey 5
- Improved rescue decryption utility.
- Fixed error in AutoUpdate utility.
06-Dec-2018 | v.4.02.08 | driver 4.12
- Added 'Automatic dismount' options for encrypted volumes.
06-Nov-2018 | v.4.02.07 | driver 4.12
- Fixed tray icon sometimes not mounting and dismounting volumes
- Fixed TPM chip not detected on MBR computers
- Added ability to minimize the encryption progress window
- Fixed issue with password not accepted sometimes at first attempt for volumes mounted at user's logon
12-Oct-2018 | v.4.02.06 | driver 4.11
- Fixed encryption process crashing in enterprise mode (JCM v.2)
- Fixed rescue environment not displaying the progress of decryption
- Fixed UI being occasionally unresponsive when launched in Administrator mode
27-Sept-2018 | v.4.02.05 | driver 4.11
- Fixed occasional crash with blue screen at system shutdown
- Fixed Single Sign-On feature not working when installed within BestCrypt Suite
19-Sept-2018 | v.4.02.03 | driver 4.09
- Announced general availability of BestCrypt Volume Encryption v.4 for Windows
List of new features
BestCrypt Volume Encryption v.4 Beta
16-Aug-2018 | v.4.01.15 | driver 4.08 - Release Candidate
- Added support for TPM 2.0
- Added Traveller Mode Disk function
- Fixed minor bugs
23-May-2018 | v.4.01.09 | driver 4.04
- Improved performance for Camellia encryption algorithm
- Added ability to automatically recover 'Mount at boot time' setting if it was lost during Windows update
24-Apr-2018 | v.4.01.06 | driver 2.94
- Introduced simplified version of the user interface, now available under Application -> 'Switch to Simple mode'
- Added ability to display password characters typed at boot time.
- Corrected errors reported by beta-program participants
- Updated user manual to describe the new features in more detail
15-Mar-2018 | v.4.01.02 | driver 2.94
- Announced Beta version of Jetico BestCrypt Volume Encryption v.4. Click here to see what's new and download the software.