Jetico takes your privacy very seriously and acts in all possible ways to protect it.
The terms and conditions covering the collection and use of information, when you disclose your identity to Jetico, purchase Jetico products, or request technical support and other assistance, are explained here.
What information is collected
- Jetico stores information sent by your Internet browser while visiting the Jetico web site.
- Jetico saves your email address, phone number, name and message content for further correspondence, when you send Jetico requests for technical support or other messages.
- When you purchase Jetico products, we retain necessary information for billing and shipping purposes, and information of your product licenses
How the information is used
Jetico uses your information for the following purposes:
- Information stored by the Jetico web server is used for statistical purposes only to help us develop better services for you.
- When you submit questions to Jetico, request technical support, send us suggestions to enhance our products, or send other messages, your name, email address and/or phone number and your message are stored to enable our technical support team or sales department to communicate with you.
- When you purchase Jetico products, information necessary to complete the commercial transaction is sent in encrypted form to an authorized agency. Information about your name, address and product licenses become available to selected Jetico personnel for further correspondence with you. Credit card information is used only for payment processing and is never retained for marketing or other purposes.
Sharing the information
Jetico does not sell, rent or lease the collected information or part of it to any third party.
Your suggestions concerning improvements of Jetico products may be discussed with other Jetico customers in personal correspondence or in open forums without revealing your identity. We may decide to express publicly our personal gratitude to you after receiving your permission.
Jetico may occasionally, after being authorized by you, share your contact information with our business partners who act on our behalf or publish your identity and other agreed information as a business reference.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as contact information and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How the cookies are used
Cookies collect information about the use of our website. This information includes:
- Type of Internet browser
- Operating system
- Domain name of the site from which you connect
- Date and time
- Duration of your visit
- Number of visits
- Average time spent on our website
- Average time spent on the pages that you view
A cookie also contains a unique identification number that identifies your browser. This helps us recognize your browser when you visit our website again.
For marketing and statistical purposes, we use both first-party and third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics
To evaluate your use of our site and compile reports, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. To control the cookies set by Google Analytics visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Cookies used: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _unam, _utmv
To evaluate your use of our site, compile reports and customize our marketing efforts, we use HubSpot. All data collected is stored on HubSpot's servers securely. By using our website you consent to the processing of your data by HubSpot. By completing one of our forms you are consenting to the collection and storage of your data by HubSpot on our behalf. Your data can be removed upon request.
Cookies used: __hstc, hubspotutk, __hssc, __hssrc, __hs_opt_out, __hs_do_not_track, __hs_testcookie, hsPagesViewedThisSession, hsfirstvisit
- Social media
To easily share our content on social media, we have included sharing buttons on our site. When you click on one of these buttons, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. Jetico does not control the dissemination of these cookies.
To support our content, we sometimes embed photos and videos from websites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page containing such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Jetico does not control the dissemination of these cookies.
The above list is not intended to provide a comprehensive account of first- and third-party cookies. We use both session and permanent cookies.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended. These cookies do not cause any harm.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
We are not responsible for any third-party websites that you enter through our website. Our policy does not cover data collected by any third-party websites, so you should read the privacy statements of those websites carefully.
Personal data is processed in accordance with Finnish legislation.