The following steps will encrypt your company's computers with default settings:
- Open Jetico Cloud page in any browser. The page looks like:
- Fill in the form:
- As soon as the account is created, log in with your credentials. JCM Console appears and looks like:
- Create JCM Agent Setup file. Now click and see in the bottom part of the browser that the JCM Agent Setup file is downloaded.
Copy this Setup file to a network shared location, or to a USB stick.
- Add client computer. Run the Setup file on a computer that should be encrypted (client computer). The Setup program will send two messages to the screen:
After reboot, client computer will send the information to JCM server and JCM Console will show the computer added to database:
- Encrypt the computer. The program on the client computer will ask to enter the password to encrypt the computer:
After password is entered, the encryption process will start and will be running in the background. JCM Console will show the progress.
- Process completed. When all the disks are encrypted, JCM Console will report that the computer is policy-compliant:
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for all client computers that need to be encrypted.