Jetico Central Manager provides an IT Administrator with a wide range of functions to control encryption software - BestCrypt Volume Encryption - on client computers.
- Central Management significantly reduces total cost of ownership, thanks to faster deployment times, minimized maintenance and superior data leak prevention
- Painless deployment in one click: client computers are connected to the server and added to the database automatically by simply running one executable file
- Web-based Jetico Central Management Console.
After registering a new account on the Jetico Cloud, the JCM Console can be accessed from any device including tower PCs, tablets and smartphones, whether it is Mac, Windows or Android.
The Console reflects the status of client endpoints and the progress of applied tasks in real time. It allows getting info about selected computer, group of computers or even entire companies
with just one glance. Special icons outline computers that are policy compliant or have problems reported.
- Support for multiple Companies.
The JCM Console allows managing multiple companies having separate subscritptions and databases, within single JCM account.
- Multiple user accounts with different level of access.
Share responsibilities between multiple accounts. Assign pre-defined user roles: Administrator, Operator or Auditor and chose which company to grant access to.
- Encryption policies.
Combine variety of encryption settings into one Encryption Policy. Create and save encryption policies for easier distribution of custom encryption settings or use a number
of pre-configured policies offered by Jetico. Assign policies to computer groups or selected computers. On client side, end-user only needs to enter/set password to initiate
encryption as configured by JCM Administrator
- Different encryption algorithms.
Select one of the four featured encryption algorithms that complies best with your company standards.
- Audit logs.
Trace back important changes made to the configuration with explicit activity reporting for all accounts or a selected one within a specified period of time.
A periodic review of system-generated logs can detect security problems, including attempts to exceed access authority or gain system access during unusual hours.
- Centralized reporting.
Select a company and generate a report featuring information about active accounts, licenses, managed computers and their current state in just one click. Optionally, an account
activity log can be included in this report. HTML and PDF formats are supported.
- Centralized logging.
Browse for the log of selected computer or group of computers to see the full list of changes made or use the filter to view only Warnings or Errors reported. Additionally, it is possible to filter only unread messages that require your attention.
- Automatic updates of the client software.
- Monitor usage of encrypted disk partitions/volumes and gather information from client computers in a central JCM database
- Control user access to encryption/decryption of disk volumes.
Administrators can decide whether to allow users to Manage Encryption Locally or force their computers to abide by a central policy
- Centralized security policies for removable disks.
Administrators have the option to encrypt removable disks, such as USB sticks, with password and can set individual security policies for non-encrypted removable disks to be read-only
or forbidden entirely.
- Store all rescue information in JCM database, allowing security administrators to recover encrypted client data in case of emergency or forgotten password.
Automatization of administrator's functions
- Support for deployment automation using Windows Group Policy or third-party utilities (e.g., Microsoft SCCM, LANDesk)
Administrator can set a schedule for automatic backups of the Jetico Central Manager Database
JCM Database protection
All network traffic between client computers and a server is encrypted using public/private key technology with HTTPS protocol.
Sensitive information in the Jetico Central Manager Database is encrypted