Jetico Central Manager provides an IT Administrator with a wide range of functions to control encryption software - BestCrypt Volume Encryption - on client computers.
- Significantly reduced total cost of ownership, thanks to faster deployment times, minimized maintenance and superior data leak prevention
- Painless deployment in one click: client computers are connected to the server and added to the database automatically by simply running one executable file
- Support for deployment automation using Windows Group Policy or third-party utilities (e.g., Microsoft SCCM, LANDesk)
- Automatic updates of the client software
- Monitor usage of encrypted disk partitions/volumes and gather information from client computers in a central JCM database
- Central management of encryption policy distribution
- On client side, end-user only needs to enter/set password to initiate encryption as configured by JCM Administrator
- Control user access to encryption/decryption of disk volumes
- Administrators can decide whether to allow users to Manage Encryption Locally or force their computers to abide by a central policy
- Centralized security policies for removable disks
- Administrators have the option to encrypt removable disks, such as USB sticks, with password and can set individual security policies for non-encrypted removable disks to be read-only
or forbidden entirely.
- Store all rescue information in JCM database, allowing security administrators to recover encrypted client data in case of emergency or forgotten password.
- Centralized logging
- Create global reports in HTML and PDF formats.
Automatization of administrator's functions
Administrator can set a schedule for automatic update of the software;
Administrator can set a schedule for automatic backups of the Jetico Central Manager Database
JCM Database protection
All network traffic between client computers and a server is encrypted using public/private key technology with HTTPS protocol.
Sensitive information in the Jetico Central Manager Database is encrypted