Making a Bootable USB Drive
Please note: The BCWipe Total WipeOut bootable USB drive-making package works on Windows systems only.
- Log in to BCWipe Total WipeOut console
- Open the Wiping Agents dialog and select the Boot from CD or USB Drive tab.
- Click the Download USB Flash software link and save bcwipeflash.zip on the disk.
- Unzip bcwipeflash.zip. Start MakeFlash.exe.
- Read the welcome message, then click .
- Select USB drive from the list. Click the button to format the disk with FAT or FAT32 if required. Then, click .
- The wizard will copy the boot files to USB drive. Click when complete.
- Review the booting instructions. Safely eject the USB drive. Click