Upload Offline Wipe Logs
When Wiping Agents does not have a network connection to the BCWipe Total WipeOut server, it operates in Offline Mode.
In Offline Mode, BCWipe Total WipeOut:
- Looks for a writable USB drive and prompts the user if it is missing.
- Allows an operator to select drives and start wiping locally.
- Writes the wiping log to a file named offline_report_ID.json in a removable USB drive.
To upload a log file created in Offline Mode:
- Click Upload Offline Wipe Logs.
- Drag and drop the file named offline_report_ID.json to the area prompted.
Alternatively, you can click the prompt area to invoke an Open File browsing dialog and select the offline log file there.
If an asset wiped in Offline Mode was not registered on the BCWipe Total WipeOut server, it is added to the Default Group