- Start BCWipe_Total_WipeOut_Enterprise.exe.
If you see a Java Version Check dialog box (pictured below) instead of the BCWipe Total WipeOut Enterprise Setup welcome screen, please make sure the following conditions are met:
- Oracle Java 8 or newer is installed.
- The java.exe program is accessible via system PATH. To check it, start Command Prompt (cmd.exe) and enter the java -version command. Upon successful completion, this command will print your Java version information.
- The system was restarted after Java installation.
We also recommend reviewing the system requirements for BCWipe Total WipeOut.
Follow the steps outlined in the setup dialog windows.
- Setup dialog windows feature the following buttons: Cancel, Next, and Back.
proceeds to the next step of installation.
returns to the previous step of installation.
Read the License Agreement.
Read the License Agreement carefully and check 'I accept the Agreement' if you approve. Then click
Select your license type.
- Select Previously installed license if you are running the installation program to upgrade existing software.
- Select External license to prompt an Open File dialog and select a file containing the license information for the software.
- Select License, embedded in the Setup program if you have installed a trial version of the software.
button to continue installation.
The setup wizard will now copy application files and update system settings.
The final step.
After successful installation, please review post-install configuration.