BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux to Encrypt Files & Folders
New Features & Added Benefits in v.3
Improved cross-platform compatibility
Access BestCrypt-protected files on Linux, Windows, Mac and Android.
Create a new container in just one click and view a progress bar of encryption operations with a revamped GUI.
Perform several operations simultaneously.
- Add another layer of authentication on top of standard password protection with support for keyfiles;
- Protect all passwords from brute-force attacks by using state-of-the-art hashing and salting functions;
- Disguise encrypted files as random data by using containers with encrypted headers.
- Protect container files from unauthorized or accidental commands with Container Guard - a unique feature of BestCrypt. NEW in v.3.1
- Dismount containers after inactivity as set by the user with Resident mode. NEW in v.3.1
Mount containers in less time by enabling Resident mode, an automatic password prompt at startup. NEW in v.3.1
Binary packages for popular Linux distributions
Deploy BestCrypt easily by downloading a one-click installer for:
- Ubuntu 12.04+
- Debian 7+
- RedHat / CentOS 6+
- Fedora 20+
- Linux Mint 17+
- LMDE 2+ (Linux Mint Debian Edition)
- SLES 11.4 x64
- To use BestCrypt on a different Linux distribution contact Jetico Technical Support
Click here to learn more about BestCrypt Container Encryption.