BestCrypt Container Encryption - Enterprise Edition
Jetico Central Manager (JCM), included as a component in BestCrypt Container Encryption – Enterprise Edition, has been developed to enable a single person (Administrator) from a central administration computer to control all functions including the initial installation of the Administration Database on a Server and BestCrypt Container Encryption client software on any number of remote workstations.
To learn more about JCM or require a free trial, contact us!
- Centralized deployment and management of BestCrypt Container Encryption client software on remote computers from Jetico Central Manager console
- Control user access to encrypted containers
- Monitor usage of encrypted container files and gather information from client computers in a central JCM database
- Store all passwords and recovery information in JCM database, allowing security administrators to recover encrypted client data in case of emergency or forgotten password
- Centralized logging
- Compatible with systems management software (e.g., Microsoft SCCM, LANDesk)
- After entering command line instructions, computers are automatically added to JCM database and installation of client software will start with reports displayed on Deployment tab
- Support for Windows Active Directory (AD)
- JCM can import computers listed in AD database
Windows 2008 Server
Windows 2003 Server
(32-bit and 64-bit versions)
Central management for Mac/Linux systems is now under development
Thank you for contacting Jetico! We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Send us a message - we'll reply within 24 business hours.
Need help now? Call Us
US: 202 742 2901