BestCrypt Development Kit
This content can be helpful to evaluate BestCrypt security or to develop your own customized BestCrypt modules.
BestCrypt Development Kit (BDK) is a package of documentation and source codes for security analysts and third-party developers to:
- Understand BestCrypt software architecture
- Create plug-ins for BestCrypt (Encryption Algorithms or User Authentication modules)
- Evaluate security level of the software (e.g., absence of 'backdoors' or potential weaknesses in the software)
- Enhance existing security modules
- General architecture of the system
- Functionality of BestCrypt Container Encryption modules
- Functionality of security modules
- Interfaces of security modules
- Source codes of Encryption and Key Generation modules
- Guide to write your own extension for BestCrypt Container Encryption
- Guide to add or remove security modules
BDK contains source codes of version 8 of BestCrypt Container Encryption for Windows.