Encrypt Plain Text with BCTextEncoder
Have you ever sent a confidential e-mail and worried who else might accidentally read it?
Use BCTextEncoder to easily encrypt part or all of your messages.
Free Text Encryption Software by Jetico
BCTextEncoderTM utility software simplifies encoding and decoding text data.
Plain text data are compressed, encrypted and converted to text format, which can then be easily copied to the clipboard or saved as a text file.
BCTextEncoder uses public key encryption methods as well as password-based encryption. This utility software uses strong and approved symmetric and public key algorithms for data encryption.
Click on the following functionalities for more information:
- Encode/Decode Text Data Encrypted with a Password
- Encode/Decode Text Data Encrypted with a Public Key
- Generate New or Import Existing Public/Secret Key Pair Using BestCrypt Key Manager in PKCS-12/X.509 Format
Take four simple steps and your encrypted message is ready to go:
- Select the text you want to encrypt and add it to the clipboard with Ctrl-X
- Click Encode
- Enter your password
- Return to your email and paste the encrypted data from the clipboard with Ctrl-V
You can also write your message directly into the BCTextEncoder window or loading the text from an existing text file.
Use Public Keys to send your message
Passwords are no longer needed if you have your recipient’s public key - just choose your recipient’s public key and click Encode.
Runs without installation
If you would like to translate BCTextEncoder into your native language, contact Jetico Technical Support.
Encrypt your confidential messages... Rely on BCTextEncoder