Discover the Next Generation of Linux File Encryption
BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux to Encrypt File & Folder Selections
- Improved cross-platform compatibility
Access BestCrypt-protected files on Linux, Windows, Mac and Android.
- Enhanced usability
Create a new container in just one click and view a progress bar of encryption operations with a revamped GUI.
- Enhanced performance
Perform several operations simultaneously.
- Enhanced security
- Add another layer of authentication on top of standard password protection with support for keyfiles;
- Protect all passwords from brute-force attacks by using state-of-the-art hashing and salting functions;
- Disguise encrypted files as random data by using containers with encrypted headers.
- Binary packages for popular Linux distributions
Deploy BestCrypt easily by downloading a one-click installer for:
- Ubuntu 12.04+
- Debian 7+
- RedHat / CentOS 6+
- Fedora 20+
- Linux Mint 17+
- LMDE 2+ (Linux Mint Debian Edition)
- SLES 11.4 x64
Click here to learn more about BestCrypt Container Encryption.