- 02 August 2016
BestCrypt Note, Jetico’s New Android Encryption App, Is Now Available On Google Play
BestCrypt Note is a secure notepad for Android. Built on Jetico's guaranteed backdoor-free encryption, BestCrypt Note combines a simple note-saving app with proven reliable security. After setting your password, Jetico's Android encryption app securely saves and stores:
- Personal or confidential text notes
- Credit cards
- Account logins & passwords - Tap globe icon and select browser; your username is added to clipboard and ready to paste in login.
- Contacts - Tap handset icon to place calls; outgoing calls are not displayed in Call History.
- Location coordinates - Tap location icon to find in map.
For a smooth user experience with BestCrypt Note, you can apply tags to categorize your notes.
Features & Benefits:
- Data Encryption for Android - Securely save credit cards, account credentials, contacts… any sensitive notes stored in BestCrypt Note are now protected!
- Proven Encryption with No Backdoors - Jetico solutions are known and valued for not having backdoors or related vulnerabilities.
- Industry Standard Encryption - Encrypt your notes by utilizing the industry standard 256-bit AES encryption algorithm.
- User Friendly Interface - Easily filter and manage your encrypted notes by using tags.
- Enhanced Security - Prevent notes from appearing in screenshots, switcher or other unsecured displays by enabling the ‘Prevent Third-Party Access’ option. - Require password after inactivity by customizing the ‘Password Timeout’ option. - Save encrypted notes at the storage level, and not in device memory; so if your phone gets lost or stolen, intruders can’t access your notes.
- Minimal Permission Requirements - Just read and write external storage, call logs and contacts. That’s all!
Learn more and download the Beta on Google Play.
Code licensed under MIT license