Jetico Product Release Notes:
BCWipe Total WipeOut v.3
Note: Note: This document is regularly updated and is subject to change without notice. We invite you to share your feedback with us, including reporting issues with our products, via our online contact form at http://www.jetico.com/contact/.
Minimum System Requirements
BCWipe Total WipeOut needs Windows system for Configuration Wizard installation. The Wizard program is used for creating a bootable USB disk and/or preparing an ISO image.
BCWipe Total WipeOut allows you to boot a computer with one of following platforms:
- x86, BIOS or EFI
- x64, BIOS or EFI, including Intel-based Mac
29-May-2017 | v.3.5.1
14-December-2016 | v.3.5.0
- Added support for Non-Volatile Memory Express drives (NVMe) working with native commands such as User Data Erase and Cryptographic Erase.
- Added ability to eliminate BIOS restrictions and automatically unfreeze drives before using the native firmware command ATA Secure Erase.
- Improved reports and logging.
- Fixed minor bugs.
01-June-2016 | v.3.0.4
- Updated Linux kernel to v.4.5.
- Improved boot logging - boot logs now sent to Internet and/or written on USB drives.
02-May-2016 | v.3.0.3
- Unified code base for BCWipe Total WipeOut and BCWipe Total WipeOut - Enterprise Edition.
04-December-2015 | v.3.0.2
- Added 'Auto-Wipe' option for a group of computers. When enabled, the wiping process is started automatically as soon as the computer boots from network.
- Improved reports interface and added 'Process Duration' and 'I/O errors' fields.
- Added 'Wiping Policy' and 'Report Options' settings to default groups.
- Improved processing of bad sectors.
- Added ability to choose wiping policy on client side (Offline mode only).
- Added ability to open automatically firewall port during deployment.
- Fixed issue with certificate installation in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed error in reporting information about HPA/DCO reset.
17-September-2015 | v.3.0.1
Commercial version 3.0 of BCWipe Total WipeOut released.
- Added capability to centrally manage wiping operations.
- Added capability to centrally create and store wiping reports.
- Added browser-based interface.
- Added support for role-based access control.
- Added capability to create wiping policies.
- Added support for PXE booting option.